Wednesday, October 26, 2011

#hisnameisScottOlsen Veteran's skull fractured by Oakland PD


 Occupy Oakland 
Scott Olsen, protester and Iraq veteran hit by a police projectile last night has a skull fracture  

Do I really have to comment on this? Whenever I try to find the words all I can do is shake my head and say #shameshameshame. If any one person had an undisputed right to march those streets last night, it was Olsen.

If there was ever a time to join in and march for the cause, now is the time. Even if all you can spare is a night in the name of Scott Olsen. Always remember to remain non-violent to the end.

As I write this I learn that Olsen's injuries have caused swelling of the brain and he is in critical condition. Please tweet kind thoughts for scott #HisnameisScottOlsen. If you pray, please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment